My Hero In History (Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah)

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is my hero in history. he was born in karachi 0n 25th December, 1876. He recevived his early education at karachi. Then he went to England and returned as a Barrester. He started his practice in Bombay and did very well as a lawyer. His fame spread far and wide. The Quaid-eAzam joined the Indian National Congress in 1905 and advised the Hindus and the Muslims to unite to fight for freedom. But the Congress disappointed him because it was working for Hindu Raj in India. He, therefore, separated himself from the Congress. He tried his best to unite the Muslims. He joined the Muslim League and brought the Muslims on one platform.
On 23rd March, 1940, the famous Pakistan Resolution was passed under his aedentleadership at Lahore. He declared that the Hindus and the Muslims were two completely different nations. Their likes and dislikes, their cultures, rites and customs and their religions are totally different from each other. He damanded a separate homeland for the Muslims of India Where they could lead their lives according to their own religions and cultures. The Hindus opposed this demand and the British refused to accept this demand. But QuaideAzam was as firm as rock so he did not budge even an inch from his mission. He led his nation to the right direction and forced the British rulers to yield to his demand. Thus, after a long struggle and numberless sacrifices of property and life, Pakistan came into existence on 14th August,1947.
The Quaid-e-Azam became the first Governor General of Pakistan. In his address to the first Constitutional Assembly, he advised the assembly to frame such laws as could uproot social evils like nepotism, bribery, smuggling from Pakistan. He granted freedom to every citizen of Pakistan to live according to his own religion. Everybody was free to go his place of worship.
The Quaid eAzam did not discontinue his work despite his failing health. He Worked from dawn to dusk for the welfare of the Pakistani people. Al long last, he died on 11th September, 1948. May God Shower his blessings on Him! He is my Hero in History.

Comments

  1. Play Free Online Santa Games & enjoy now


    Santa Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on UK based best various mobile shopping website http://www.linerentals.co.uk today and really I liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check on some more posts later ..
    best mobile phones

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has every significant news so once I interpret this site that I encompass be incredibly useful as well as I think it awfully necessary all nation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has every significant news so once I interpret this site that I encompass be incredibly useful as well as I think it awfully necessary all nation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the best information on this issue I have viewed all week. Keep it up!
    How much does life insurance cost?
    wholelifeinsurancetm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoOOoOOOoOw what a fight Quaid e Azam fought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a nice article but u should have included the introduction to my hero that actually whats is the meaning of a historical hero ????

      Delete
  7. nice post and your blogging style i really appreciate you and wait for your new post.



    geo tv live drama
    geo tv dramas online
    geo tv dramas list
    geo tv online watch

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love pakistan :-)


    i see a very useful scam free online earning site plz visit
    _________________________________
    http://www.clixsense.com/?5015743

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like this article this is great

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me
    to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?

    Outstanding work!

    My weblog lawyers,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad to hear your compliment about my blog, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this article...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah was born at Karachi on December 25, 1876. He was a lawyer and politician who fought for the cause of India's independence from Britain, then moved on to found a Muslim state in Pakistan in 1947. Essay on Quaid e Azam Our National Hero

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Blog provides all my required things. This is a nice Blog. You explained here information about the thing that I was searching for. It helps me a lot. You are doing great. Thank you for providing me the useful information's. Visit: Biography of Muhammed

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very and different! Keep it coming!
    New York prenup lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I can recommend a site that has helped me. It's called Evolution Writers They helped me for writing my quality research paper on diabetes, and of course by keeping my all other needs fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty G00D
    I like this essay and it helped me alot in my summer task work :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Quaid_e_Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is my favourite hero who achieved Pakistan for us to live independent according to the rules of Islam.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Chutiya hai ye....aaj dekho so called Pakistan ka haal...had ho gayi bhosdi ke Baal ko sar PE lagaliya @pakistanis

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found a very informative but a controversial video on History of Quid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali jinnah, I dont know how much true is this byt it is interesting.

    https://youtu.be/HRHZ6X3ljzM

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you for the information is be very useful.Come join us and get the big prize that awaits you, do not miss a great bonus that awaits you only in daftarbet303.com Games Terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I do not know whoever you are. Do not misinterpret History. Mohammed Ali Jinnah joined Muslim League just because of British carrot and stick game plan to divide Bengal and to make weaker the Congress. Do you know most of the muslims did not take part in freedom movement. You people are taught the lie. Destruction of history has destructed you. Why did you not include the Budhist sites in your list?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment